Sales and Operations Administrator for Olli Ella USA
- $40K - $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
About the business:
Olli Ella is a global lifestyle brand with offices in London, Byron Bay, and Los Angeles. We design and make timeless products for home, family and play.
We are looking for a full time Sales & Operations Administrator to join our growing USA team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a wholesale sales administration focused role and data entry
- Experience with ERP, B2B and inventory systems would be preferred. Tradegecko, Netsuite, Tradestone, WMS, Amazon, Mirakl highly regarded
- The ability and experience to manage a high workload with multiple priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- The desire to progress your career in a wholesale sales function, enthusiasm to learn and knowledge of our brands
- Ensuring all Sales Orders are processed and dispatched accurately and in a timely manner through internal ERP and B2B platforms
- Ensuring stock allocations are correct and communicated where necessary
- Efficiently managing multiple external platforms eg. Brandwise, Tradestone, WMS, Amazon, Mirakl. This may include upload product data, pricing, shipping instructions, integrations and routing.
- Investigate discrepancies/anomalies through system flow
- Working with 3PL and other partners to ensure data is accurate and all orders are shipping to meet dispatch KPI's
- Outbound Freight Management; management, cost analysis & negotiation
- Work closely with our sales agents to ensure lead times, product/stock information and shortfalls are communicated
- Return Authorization management and data reporting
- Liaising with accounts to ensure all accounts are paid and up to date
- Customer Service; meeting Olli Ella customer service & support standard, Zendesk
- Ensuring customer database is kept update at all times
- Work alongside all team members to ensure smooth running of the office
- Provide a pro-active approach to improve efficiencies
- Tradeshow Sample Management; shipping samples to meet show due dates
What's In It For You?
- The support of a growing, global business with great work culture
- Annual Global Sales Retreats
- Career, Training & Development Opportunities - We offer and encourage succession planning throughout our business
- A European/Australian approach to work/life balance
- 28 days paid vacation per working year
Location: Burbank, CA
Language: Fluent English (Required)
PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER
Our core Values
- Elevate the everyday for our customers through our products and our interactions.
- Enhance imaginative and creative play through our products.
- Empower one another in the work place
- Stay true to the ethos of ethically produced, functional and affordable products
- Have fun and love what we do. To have a kind and collaborative work space.
- Maintain our core values and intimacy with customers, retailers and staff