- $0.20 Hourly
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Health Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Two Guns Espresso is looking for a Kitchen Manager for a new location opening soon in El Segundo.
We are looking for someone who wants to join a growing business, who has a creative palate and believes that, passion, people and purpose are all it takes to produce an amazing experience centered around food and service.
So if you are ready for a change, a chance to grow and a new start, let's chat !
A few key areas of responsibility are :
- Overseeing quality
- Ensuring a safe and compliant kitchen which exceeds all sanitation and health department requirements
- Provide leadership and effective communication to achieve a successful kitchen operation
- Develop and grow vendor relationships
- Strategic planning to meet the financial goals of the business
- Able to demonstrate a skill set superior to that of all team members
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to work long hours in a high stress work environment while bending and lifting items
- Minimum 3 years kitchen experience with management responsibilities
- Flexible schedule availability
- Have thorough knowledge of equipment and food products utilized daily
- Must have or the ability to obtain a managers food handlers certificate
- Performance based incentives
- Paid vacation
- Company sponsored 401k
We would like to work with a highly organized person, who can build and maintain a team, while embodying our company culture, centered around a philosophy of "Making Your Day".