'Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each FOH team member's primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time in a high energy/high paced environment, they will want to return again and again. Love of food and music is always a plus!
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Work with a humble swagger.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow team members as situations arise.
- free shift meals
- discounted meals at all Ramen Tatsu-Ya locations
- paid family meal
- flexible hours
- dynamic and detail-focused work environment
- potential for rapid advancement