Doc B's Fresh Kitchen - Opening Soon at McKinney & Olive - Seeking ALL FOH Positions!
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Doc B’s Fresh Kitchen – Seeking ALL FOH Positions
Located in the brand new McKinney & Olive building, a premier restaurant and retail destination, Doc B's Fresh Kitchen just opened our 7th location at the corner of McKinney & Harwood in Uptown Dallas, TX. With restaurants in Chicago, Florida, and Texas, we would love the opportunity to welcome you as the newest member of our already awesome team!
We are seeking ALL FOH positions, including GREETER/HOST, SERVER, BARTENDER, and SERVICE BARTENDER. Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
2. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ.
3. We have monthly team member perks, including mobile massages, team yoga, fitness classes, dedicated food trucks to feed you after your shift, company-wide contests, and Doc B's Under Armour gear.
4. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
5. We offer flexible work schedules
6. You get to wear your own clothes! (V-necks and black jeans, anyone??)
7. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
8. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
9. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen will be opening soon, and training begins in just a few short weeks!
You can learn more about us at docbsfreshkitchen.com
The Chicago Tribune | The Tampa Bay Times | Eater - Austin
"Doc B's Fresh Kitchen...Something Fantastic." - Chicago Magazine
The 10 Best Chicago Restaurants 2017 - TripAdvisor