- $47K - $52K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
All of our Managers are ultimately responsible for the entire restaurant operation. This will include but will not be limited to the unit's financial growth and profitability, the perception of the unit in its community and that the consistency and quality of the SOL brand is being represented by the food, staffing and atmosphere. This position will have the responsibility to make and contribute to decisions that affect the operation and unit as a whole.
• Contribute to the achievement of budgeted sales and profitability
• Oversee and maintain facility cleanliness and functional operation
• Generate valuable and genuine relationships within the community
• Generate and contribute to marketing efforts to capture market share of guests
• Create and sustain a desirable work place
• Write staff work schedules
• Resolve customer complaints and maintain restaurant as a preferred destination for our guests
• Recruit new staff and oversee training
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers/vendors and hold them to Company standards
• Monitor staff performance, mentor and develop for ultimate efficiency and competence
• Take ownership of assigned division of responsibilities
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• AA Degree or BA Degree preferred
• Experience with Aloha and Open Table preferred
• Several years experience in Food & Beverage/Hospitality business.
• Ideal candidate has 5+ Years Management experience
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Impeccable Time Management Skills
• Strong proficiency with computers and data processing
• Self motivated and resourceful
• Works very well with others and inspires others in a team setting
• Strong work ethic and integrity
Our ideal candidates are: a positive person, with a strong background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests. If this describes you, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires excellent availability/flexibility, passion for the hospitality industry, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
About SOL Cocina...
SOL Cocina was inspired by the best of our travels in Mexico; from our original surf trips through Baja, California to the subsequent travels throughout the mainland. We are ultimately trying to recreate the feeling of "being away" that we experienced for our guests.
SOL Cocina design is intended to represent the relaxed atmosphere of any place you might experience along the coast of Baja, while also including some of the more polished finishes that you would see in sophisticated restaurants found in areas like Mexico City and Guadalajara.
Please NO CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION. Please visit our website for more details about SOL Cocina.