Program Director - Dementia Care
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Under the general supervision of the Vice President of Health Services the Program Director -Dementia Care will be professionally familiar with the Glencroft’s policies and procedures to include local, state, and federal regulations as they pertain to operations of Providence Place Care Center Dementia care units. Must be able to fluently communicate in or to take or give direction or guidance in the English language.
The Program Director - Dementia Care will report to the Vice President of Health Services. The Program Director - Dementia Care will provide leadership and direction and support of the development of the Dementia Care units/programs at Providence Place. Effective in establishing and maintaining rapport with staff, suppliers, outside vendors, and clients. The Program Director -Dementia Care will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill, and/or disabled persons with a focused interest on memory loss residents.
- Regular attendance is considered an essential function of this position and is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- The program coordinator is required to develop and implement memory care programing for Providence Place Dementia/Memory Units.
- Responsible to collaborate with all direct care and ancillary staff and leaders to orient staff to the dementia care units.
- Responsible for the provision of professional/constructive feedback, coaching and mentoring of unit employees in coordination with the assigned direct reports.
- Responsible for communicating unresolved issues to staff direct reports for the timely and compliant administration of progressive discipline, if necessary.
- Responsible for orientation and onboarding to the unit specific to program parameters and expectations enhancing the reasonable retention of indirect staff.
- Works collaboratively with leadership team to develop & maintain operating and capital budgets for the respective units.
- Responsible to facilitate, conduct and/or attends department and unit huddles.
- Responsible for ensuring department compliance with any and all Glencroft applicable policies and procedures.
- QAPI reporting and duties as assigned.
- Assist in creation and implementation of the facility specific marketing plan.
- Participate and assist in Customer Service Training, modeling and support to include participate in Relias training with team members.
- Participates in long-range planning for the facility.
- Special Projects as directed by the Vice President of Health Services.
- Operates respective disciplines within the approved departmental budget or seeks authorization before exceeding budget.
- Compiles trends analysis, and monitors outcomes and prepares reports for operational effectiveness.
- Performs all other related duties, as required.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.