- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Seeking experienced, capable individuals for fast-paced, high-volume restaurant and sportsbar. Ideal candidates will have an upbeat and energetic team player attitude. Minimum 1 year experience in a similar concept/environment. Bilingual a plus.
- Running food, bussing food and drink from tables
- Emptying bus tubs and carts, resetting tables, cleaning, setting up the restaurant, closing the restaurant, stocking, occasional dishwashing, etc.
- Friendly, curteous and personable demeanor with guests.
- Ability to retain information over short and long time periods
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and carry up to 30 pounds
Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Job is part-time (average of 2-3 shifts a week; hours may vary depending on the season/sport).
We’re from LA. It is here in these surrounding neighborhoods that we spent our formative years. We take pride in creating fun environments for people to connect with each other and themselves. We’re young and ambitious, climbing our own Hilltops personally and professionally, just like everyone else. We believe in humanity and are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for allowing our paths to cross.