Truck Driver / Warehouse Lead - Class C CDL
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Din Tai Fung a restaurant company looking for TRUCK DRIVER / WAREHOUSE LEADS to lead our Truck Driver team in delivering products to our restaurant locations.
- At least 1+ years of delivery driving experience at food processing facility or warehouse preferred
- At least 1+ years of leading / supervising Truck Drivers and Warehouse Associates preferred
- Class C Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) a plus, but not required
- Competitive Pay + Health benefits available
Truck Driver Leads are responsible for training the Truck Drivers on the essential skills necessary for the Truck Driver position. Truck Driver Leads help to relay new company policies to the Trucker Driver and Warehouse Department and reinforce adherence to all company policies. Truck Driver Leads provide feedback about the performance of the Warehouse department and advise Manager(s) on scheduling for the department. All Truck Drivers will need to perform general warehouse duties, such as loading and unloading the trucks for delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Over 18 years of age, with at least 1-year experience working as a driver, preferably with driving experience of Bobtail Truck and within the food industry.
• Clean DMV driving record: No infractions. Most recent DMV record required.
• Pass Company Employment drug testing with random drug testing thereafter.
• Must possess and uphold a valid driver’s license with a good standing driving record through employment.
Din Tai Fung’s culture is strongly guided by our core values.
- Synergy: We apply teamwork to create a healthy and efficient work environment. Our relationships with guests, staff, and business partners are core foundations of our company.
- Modesty: We treat each other with humility and respect. We are understanding and open to new ideas.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, and accountable for our actions. We acknowledge our mistakes and build trust through our character.
- Learning: We constantly seek knowledge and improvements to develop and grow.
- Excellence: We are committed to consistently providing the highest quality of food and service with attention to detail.
The advertised hourly rate range is for after the initial training period.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Din Tai Fung was founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1958 as a cooking oil retail shop. In 1972, it transitioned into a full fledged restaurant specializing in soup dumplings and noodles. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world. The tradition of Din Tai Fung continues today in its locations in the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.