- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Thompson Lexus is looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a winning team, and continue to drive home the culture of excellence! If you are a self-starter with the ability to lead we would like to talk to you!
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify automotive needs
- Set sales appointments for customers
- Contact customers to confirm appointments
- Respond to internet inquiries from customers by email with vehicle information
- Great customer service skills & motivation to be successful
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships through consultative selling techniques
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Prior sales, call center, or BDC experience preferred
- Appointment setting experience
- Great communication skills•Able to multi-task
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Team player