- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Thompson Lexus is looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a winning team, and continue to drive home the culture of excellence! If you are a self-starter with the ability to lead we would like to talk to you!
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify automotive needs
- Set sales appointments for customers
- Contact customers to confirm appointments
- Respond to internet inquiries from customers by email with vehicle information
- Great customer service skills & motivation to be successful
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships through consultative selling techniques
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Prior sales, call center, or BDC experience preferred
- Appointment setting experience
- Great communication skills•Able to multi-task
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Team player
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.