Pastry Baker - All shifts
- $13.50 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are a rapidly growing bakery looking for a responsible, reliable shift leads for our pie shop. Bake off experience a must.
There is room for growth and we are looking for team members to be with us as we expand. We promote from within!
Come work at the hot new place in Brentwood.
General Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Baking off pies
Prepping fruit for fillings
· Preparing pastry cremes and dough
· Rolling dough and forming pies
· Helping with the front of the house during rushes
· Organizing inventory and keeping kitchen clean.
· Communicating and reporting daily with manager.
· Ability to follow recipes by weight
· Attention to detail
· Consistent production
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· Desire to learn and rise to challenges
· Able to lift 30#
· Food handler certification required
· One to Two years of baking or pastry experience.
· Punctual, organized, and able to work quick & clean
· Self-motivated, and able to work independently
· Have a reliable phone & transportation
· Able to stand entire shift, and lift/carry throughout shift (up to 30 pounds)
· Basic math and computer skills.
We are looking for bakers who can work the morning/afternoon shift and weekends.
About Our Pie Shop
We bake artisan, handcrafted dessert pies made from the best ingredients. Our pie shop offers delicious slices of pie, hand pies coffee and scoops of a la mode. LA, get ready. It’s pie time!