Pre-production Fashion Design Internship at Montce Swim
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
We are a fast growing women's trendy, fit focused swimwear company based in downtown Fort Lauderdale area. We're looking for 2 dedicated Fashion Design students to Intern at our Pre- Production department - part time (up to 3 days a week) - paid in merchandise with possibilities of advancement in the company
- Any year Fashion Design Student or recent graduate
- Detail oriented
- Positive, fast, solution oriented, with common sense, reliable, self reliant, passionate, actually like swimwear.
- Know garment construction and patternmaking basics
- Drivers License and a vehicle (driving compensated)
- Sense of urgency and priorities is a must
Duties - Shadow and help Pre-production, Production, QC Managers with production, quality control, organization and wholesale. Get to learn the sample making, production and wholesale part of Fashion. Will have to drive to local contractors (compensated).
Any interested students should submit their basic resume and basic portfolio (pictures of garment construction). Please include a few reference names and numbers.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License
- Store Discounts
- One location
- On the road
- No weekends
- Day shift