- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Administrative Assistant/Floater will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Answering phones in a professional manner, greeting visitors, screening phone calls, maintaining calendars, meeting organization, internet research, typing, proofreading; photocopying; shredding, collating and assembling packages, taking messages, etc.
- Other Administrative functions include administrative support for any VP level and above as needed basis, some small event planning, word document and excel spreadsheet projects, maintaining employee phone list, backing up the other Administrative Assistants if necessary, various projects,
- This position is also meant to function as administrative relief for all levels of administrative professional support, including Executive Assistants, while those employees are on vacation, on a leave of absence, out sick, or if there is a need for extra help regarding project work.
- Special projects as assigned.
Experience: 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Must have a high degree of initiative, be a motivated self-starter, have a flexible attitude and be able to adapt to a changing environment.
- High degree of integrity, energetic, and have an upbeat attitude
- Must be polished and have the ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner and handle EXTREMELY confidential matters.
- Possess strong organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, and Asana is required. Outlook is a plus but must have knowledge of some email system.
Luxe RV was founded in 2015 and is positioned to become the best RV rental company of its class in the nation. The firm specializes in Mercedes Benz RV rentals that feature luxury, late-model vehicles, home-like amenities and convenient delivery services. Luxe RV's all-inclusive pricing model and online reservation platform make vacation planning hassle-free. It's exactly what one would expect from a first-rate, luxury travel company.