- $11.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Shift Leader is an entry-level supervisor/manager in our restaurants. The Shift Leader contributes to Shakey’s success through hands-on involvement in the day-to-day restaurant operations. The Shift Leader effectively leads a shift to ensure restaurant operational excellence. Is responsible for assigning work, overseeing guest service, cash handling, food preparations and opening/closing procedures of the restaurant with or without the Assistant Manager or General Manager.
Responsibilities (The following are representative of the duties of the position.):
- Monitors and supervises day-to-day restaurant and shift operations.
- Creates a team environment that delivers outstanding operations performance and guest service every day.
- Leads team members to drive the execution of Shakey’s "Fast, Friendly, Clean" culture and standards.
- Ensures compliance with Shakey’s cash handling, safety/security and Team Member Handbook policies and procedures.
- Ensures safe and sanitary practices regarding all aspects food handling, preparation, serving and storage.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures adherence to all safety standards and procedures.
- Leads a shift by ensuring team members are prepared for the day, delegating duties and assigning specific tasks.
- Cross-trains in all other FOH and BOH positions and provides support to those work stations as needed.
- Valid Food Handler card
- Minimum 1 year shift leader, or equivalent, experience in food service or retail
- Basic math skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective supervisory skills
Perk and Compensation:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including medical insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun environment
- Shift meals