Customer Service Representative-Property Management-$350 Hiring Bonus
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Customer Service Representative-Property Management- We offer a $350 hiring bonus!
Come work for a growing contact center nestled in the Northwest part of Omaha, Nebraska.
EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. EMS is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.
Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of different clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
We are looking for Customer Service agents to join a fast-paced and energetic customer service team for a property management program. Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
You will need:
- Above average customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Friendly and energetic attitude
- Computer knowledge and internet skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
- Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
- $350 hiring bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
- Casual dress attire
- Individual work spaces
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location