WEDDING CONSULTANT & COORDINATOR
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you a wedding fanatic? If you are, we might be a match!
Wedgewood Weddings is looking for someone to join our team of Catering Managers (our Consultant/Coordinator position) servicing weddings ceremonies & receptions, social and corporate events and more!
A Wedgewood Catering Manager (CM) is responsible for hands-on managing the wedding experiences of Wedgewood couples from the first site visit to the day we send them their one-year anniversary card. We look for people with magnetic, high-energy personalities with outstanding interpersonal skills.
A successful CM has the right balance of the competitive drive needed to achieve sales goals and the genuine empathy required to shepherd couples through the wedding planning process. The relationship and rapport between our CMs and our couples are strong. Our CMs actual coordinate the wedding “Day Of" for our couples, so it is truly a "Start-To-Finish" experience.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend and evening availability is required.
Qualified CM candidates have a positive attitude and a brilliant smile! Oh yes, there are few more things! Our CMs have:
- a passion for weddings, events, and HOSPITALITY!
- tremendous interpersonal skills (Verbal/Written/Listening/Presentation)
- strong organizational and time management skills
- a willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- The ability to work a variety of shifts, weekends, evenings and holidays – hey, it's hospitality!
- skills to be graceful under pressure
- the ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
- a basic understanding of financial statements and revenue reports
- a college degree or current affiliation with an accredited academic institution
- two years Catering/Sales/Hospitality experience (preferred but not required)
- strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, exceptional guest service and individual accountability—and a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer a 401k program with a company match!
Would you like to join us? Please apply via Workpop at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to learning about you, your experience and why you think you would be a great fit at Wedgewood!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!