CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECH: WOMEN'S CENTER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Surgical Technician assists surgeons and other surgical staff under the supervision of a surgeon or registered nurse in the operating room. They may help set up the operating room, prepare patients for surgery or adjust equipment as needed.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- If not Grandfathered in as a non-certified tech, must hold and maintain Surgical Technologist certification. High School or GED.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Obstetrics operating rooms, supplies, equipment, unit protocols, policies, and procedures. Must be able to react quickly and efficiently in emergency situations. Must be able to communicate effectively with physicians, staff, and patients. He/she has an understanding of the procedure being performed and anticipate the needs of the surgeon. H/she has the necessary knowledge and ability to ensure quality patient care during the operative procedure and is constantly on vigil for maintenance of the sterile field.
- Preferred Qualification
- 2 years experience
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits