- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Dental Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for work vehicle. Transport food/ merchandise from one location to another. Assist in the kitchen as needed.
- Loading/ unloading of truck
- Stocks equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining required inventory levels.
- Processes a variety of documents and/or materials (e.g. warehouse supplies, mail, food items.
- Maintains vehicle (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Receive merchandise and distribute it in both kitchens
- Keeping storage clean and fridges organized
- Transporting food
- Unloads items for the purpose of distributing shipment to assigned site locations and/or individuals.
- Ability to read and write written English instruction
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Must be able to climb in and out of commercial vehicle and alternate sitting, standing and walking.
- Other duties as directed.
This job operates in a kitchen environment and the road. This role routinely uses company van and other equipment to unload. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to heavy lifting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel depending on the situation; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Clean driver record
- Time Management.
- Ability to read and comprehend road signs
- Experience is a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Havana 1957 combines the flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine with the enchantment and sophistication of Havana in the 1950’s.
Havana 1957 is a new chain of Cuban restaurants unlike other traditional Cuban restaurants. It sets itself apart by creating a unique dining experience that allows you to spend Un Dia En La Habana and relive the glory and glamour of old Cuba during the 1950’s.
Each of our four restaurants combines the flavors of authentic Cuban cuisine, classic Cuban music and vintage memorabilia bringing Cuban Nostalgia to each neighborhood.