IT Support Administrator
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Come thrive with Mixt!
As a company, our goal is to serve great food every day. If you are looking for a thriving company that you can grow with, a fun and hardworking team to be a part of, and a brand centered around great tasting and good for you food, Mixt is the right fit for you!
We are looking for an IT Support Administrator who will be responsible for IT and network administration and desktop and restaurant technology support. This position will report to our Director of Technology. We are seeking a detail-oriented, support-minded individual who is excited about our growth trajectory and committed to making sure the systems and infrastructure are in place to ensure our restaurants thrive. This role will leverage our existing technology and integrations while supporting the addition of new systems to improve our efficiency and guest experience. You’ll join our team of technology-focused food-lovers helping us to build the right infrastructure as we enter a season of growth and expansion. Entry level candidates are welcome!
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a track record of strategic thinking, organized system and database management and a dedication to working with and helping people solve problems. We need an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and deliver consistently great service. Finally, we are seeking a candidate who has an amazing attention to detail and will manage systems that will scale as quickly as we do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote and on-site troubleshooting and resolution of network, desktop, point-of-sale system, printer, and peripheral issues.
- Solve routine issues and escalate complex issues based on priority.
- Assist in equipment set-up, software installation and updates and co-worker’s regular IT needs.
- Configure computers for new users.
- Administer user accounts for account-based information technology services.
- Manage POS databases for menu changes and updates.
- Manage 3rd party delivery platform menus and integrations.
- Manage inventory and recipe system databases.
- Manage inventory of software licenses, software applications, hardware components, and IT supplies.
- Maintain a centralized list of administrator access usernames and passwords.
- Evaluate end user’s technology experience and suggest ways to optimize.
- Providing recommendations when it comes to improving the organization’s IT systems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 0-3 years experince - entry level candidates are welcome!
- Proven customer service skills, particularly with non-technical customers.
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal skills, especially in interviews and reference checks.
- Demonstrated success and real passion for Information Technology.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, “get it done” environment. Highly organized, able to prioritize independently, and self-driven to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, curious, and open to new challenges.
- Comfort with ambiguity, asking questions, chasing down answers, and operating with minimal guidance to move work forward.
- Ability to thrive in an open-office environment and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on team player.
- Outstanding attention to detail from start to finish.
- Good judgment, versatility, flexibility, and a strong work ethic.
- Experience with cloud-based Point of Sale, ERP and Accounting systems.
- Experience with cloud-based Project Management and Trouble Ticket tools.
- Bilingual - Spanish
What we offer:
- Annual Performance Bonus Program
- PPO health insurance plan - no monthly premiums for the employee!
- Dental + Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- PTO program so you can recharge
- 401k with company match
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Free fresh, healthy meals while working