Greeter / Host
- $14.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Candidates should be energetic, friendly and detail-oriented. This position is a year round position, not seasonal.
We are seeking greeters and maitre d's to develop relationships with our longtime guests and make both reserved and walk-in guests feel welcomed at the front door. If you enjoy fast-paced work and problem solving, we encourage you to apply!
Greeters participate in a paid week-long training program. Experience is not required but we’re seeking applicants with a genuine interest in the hospitality industry.
- Flexible scheduling: lunch & dinner shifts available
- Health Insurance: healthcare and dental benefits available
- Meal discounts: in all of our restaurants nationwide
- Work/life balance: we offer predictable scheduling and an online schedule system that allows you to swap, cover and pick up shifts from your phone
- Full and part time positions are available. we are seeking a commitment to 4 shifts per week
- Education: ongoing wine and spirit classes offered, as well as in-depth weekly food tasting
INTERVIEW HOURS: Please come to our Hackensack location between the hours of 2pm and 4pm Monday-Thursday to interview. We also welcome applicants on Sundays from 11:15am until noon.
Please dress professionally, and bring a pen and resume if applicable.
A career at Houston's whether in management, the culinary arts, or professional service, is one that rewards individuals who have a deep respect for learning and a commitment to becoming the best at one’s profession. We seek people who choose high standards as a guiding principle and who are fulfilled by the essence of a service based culture.
For an interesting read on our company, check out what Bon Appétit magazine had to say in their April 2016 issue.