- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Café Leads are primarily responsible for driving our guest experience and service standards at the café and on the sales floor with an undivided focus on our guests. The Cafe Leads authentically and graciously welcome, engage, educate, style and assist our guests, curating a positive brand experience for everyone. Leads must be able to accurately complete all guest purchase and return transactions, answer and service incoming phone calls with a relentless ambition to create the best experience for each and every guest. While being brand ambassadors and mentors for our Guest Services and Barista teams, the Lead is responsible for ensuring our guests leave with a very positive impression of the store and brand creating long term relationships. The position is multifaceted and calls for attentiveness with the ability to identify and act on opportunities to increase guest satisfaction while maintaining the store flow. In the absence of the Store Manager, Sales Manager and Operations Supervisor, the Café Lead is accountable for overseeing all aspects of the café, store, and barista staff, and is the most senior presence in the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire and motivate fellow employees by consistently being a credible example as a brand and store ambassador providing exceptional guest service, presenting and conducting him/herself with the highest level of brand loyalty, work ethic and integrity in all aspects of the business.
- Café Leads are responsible for being attentive and aware of all activities on the sales floor and in the store ensuring all guests are receiving service to company expectations and all staff are working cohesively to achieve our business goals.
- Partner with the Store Management in driving and motivating the team to achieve and exceed café and store sales and KPI goals, guest relations goals, café merchandising standards and other operational excellence objectives.
- The Café Lead must consistently demonstrate effective communication skills with guests, staff, management and our corporate partners creating a welcoming, communal store experience and a productive team work environment.
- Be supportive and adaptable in an ever-evolving environment, multitasking, learning new systems and processes, and with assisting in all areas of the store as needed.
- Enrich the guest's experience by sharing passion and knowledge of Alo and the brand values presented in the Alo 4x4.
- Host morning and afternoon shift staff briefings communicating business goals, café merchandising updates, corporate directives and any other pertinent information that will elevate our service and operations.
Client Service & Experience
- Be an exemplary brand ambassador by exuding Alo’s representation expectations through consistently communicating the brand values, product and styling knowledge and adhering to wardrobe directives.
- Create a paramount store experience by ensuring all guests are made to feel welcome and valued throughout their store visit by:
- Greeting them authentically and timely.
- Engage in conversation educating guests on the brand, store, café, current product and service level we offer to build report and establish the Alo Customer First philosophy we uphold.
- Curate the shopping experience by fulfilling product and/or service requests quickly and graciously, asking appropriate questions and actively listening to make informed styling or gift purchase suggestions throughout their visit.
- Exhaust all available resources to fulfill the guest’s requests, i.e. Send Sales from other stores, Special Orders, courier services, etc.
- Maintain availability and attentiveness ensuring quick and efficient response to guest inquiries and requests.
- Ensure seamless sales transacting
- Protect company assets by ensuring the accurate execution of Point of Sale Policies & Procedures including but not necessarily limited to the following; processing sales transactions, phone orders, shipped sales, packaging standards, and adhering to discount and return policies.
- Navigate through guest questions and concerns ensuring all guests reasonable expectations are met or exceeded to the best or our ability.
- Achieve Guest Relations & Development goals for the store.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a gracious and positive manner.
- Train café staff on the opening and closing duties of the café.
- Assist Store Manager in scheduling baristas accordingly based off café traffic.
- Track café sales and profitability daily.
- Stock and organize café daily.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment, ensuring the store passes health inspections
- Handle the majority of reordering, restocking and managing inventory levels of café drinks, food and supplies.
- Educate entire team on café offerings, new products and seasonal drinks.
- Develop creative initiatives to drive café sales and increase café traffic.
- Open and close the store, POS system, cash drawers, etc. in absolute compliance with all Policies & Procedures and Alo Daily Practice check lists.
- Ensure that the store is compliant with all Policy & Procedures, and are consistently working to protect sales, product and all company assets.
- Stock and organize all cash wrap and café supplies maintaining company standards.
- Effectively communicate product, process or supply needs or opportunities that would enhance or elevate the guest experience.
- Maintain sales floor, cash wrap area, floor stock and back of house cleanliness at all times, including but not necessarily limited to sweeping, cleaning mirrors and glass, and removing trash and recyclables as needed.
- Perform opening and closing procedures in accordance with store standards.
- Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to assisting guests with their apparel or other merchandise as needed, fitting room management, merchandise restocking and maintain store visual standards.
Ensure execution and compliance with all company policies & procedures.