- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
2017 World's Best Pastry Chef is looking for talent for Dominique Ansel Restaurant and Bakery new location in Los Angeles at the Grove
Full-time positions are available for: Line Cook, Chef de Partie
Address: 189 The Grove Dr
These are positions for serious industry professionals who wants a chance to exercise their creativity and work with a fun and supportive team. You will be working with a top-tier team, but in a fun and engaging environment. We are looking for chefs who are interested in pursing a long-term career in the F&B industry and want to develop a complete and comprehensive set of techniques -- from service, plating, to butchery and fabrication. We work in a demanding environment and have a first-class approach to customer service and the quality of our products. But we also believe in team spirit and a supportive culture in the kitchen. We love educating and developing talent to build solid techniques and foundation. We are a growing team and you will learn a great deal while here and work directly with our chefs as well as have a chance to advance into higher positions.
-A genuine passion and knowledge for food
-Has a high level of professionalism
-Knows how to follow recipes exactly and chef's instructions
-Prior experience with restaurant service, Garde Manger, Fish, Meat or Sauce station
-Dependable, strong work ethic, detail oriented, and is able to learn and adapt
-Must have a wide range of product knowledge, technical skills, and is up to date current food trends
-Must be organized and be able to multi-task, work well under pressure, follow direction and understand sense of urgency
-Sociable and friendly to staff and guests.
-Must have open availability to work on different shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- A genuine passion and knowledge for food and pastries
- Culinary school attendance is preferable, but not required
- Line Cooks: Prior experience as a line cook of 3 years minimum
- Chef de Partie: 2-3 years of Chef de Partie experience and knowledge of managing a team
- Must be meticulously clean and aware of all food safety standards (Must have CA Food Handler's License)
- A positive attitude is the best asset.
- A desire to patiently train and grow those around you.
We believe our people are our greatest assets and are excited to welcome new members to our team.