- $35K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We take our work seriously and work hard. We are well aware that what we do on a daily basis impacts the lives of others. This is work that matters. We take family seriously. Work/life balance has to be a priority. Flexible scheduling allows us to be there for the important moments. We also take our fun seriously. It doesn't have to be all business, all the time. Culture is everything to us.
We’re looking for people with passion. Do you want to help us change lives one sandwich at a time? If so, Jersey Mike's could be a fit. Here are more specifics on the type of person we are looking for.
- To Have A Positive Impact On The Lives of Others.
Our Core Values:
- Servant Leadership
- Positive Attitude
- Desire For Growth and Learning
- We have something to offer everyone from part time jobs to full on career paths.
- We are opening more stores throughout NJ and always have leadership positions to fill.
- We believe in growing from within and want our best team members to become GMs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep management team up to date all all aspects of the store
- Document all inventory on a weekly basis, ensuring all costs are calculated.
- Create weekly schedules and submit for review. Maintain schedule based on store needs, while meeting employee requests when possible.
- Order food, paper, and beverage items 1-2 times weekly based on store needs, ensuring there is never a product shortage.
- Responsible for hiring and termination of all employees, with appropriate management approval.
- Ensure all staffing is done in preparation for sales and season
- Personally train all employees (this is ALWAYS a daily task).
- All managers must complete JMMIT course and training.
- Manager responsible for all daily operations including but not limited to opening checklist, manager checklist, lunch rush, after lunch checklist, dinner rush, closing checklist.
- Maintain store presentation, and train others to do the same.
- Help create a catering database, and communicate with catering team to execute consistently.
- Provide exceptional customer service, always.
- Be yourself, smile, and have fun!!!
- 5-6 days per week
- 45-55 hours per week
- 50 weeks per year
- Work a minimum of 2 closings, 2 openings per week.