Outlets Manager - Hotel
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To manage the outlet and banquet operations, to include the restaurant, bar/lounge, comp bar and room service and banquet operations, by maintaining established cost and quality standards so as to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Develops short term and long-term financial and operational plans for outlets and banquets, which support the overall objectives of the company.
- Prepares the annual budget.
- Monitors the performance of the outlets and banquets through verification and analysis of customer satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Maintains inventory, ordering and scheduling.
- Oversees and assists with events from start to finish, to include communication with Sales, requisitions, meeting with group leaders, servicing and closing the event.
- Establishes and maintains a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training, and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Establishes and maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the outlets. Maintains a security function, which protects both the assets of the outlets/banquets and the personal safety of employees and customers.
- Implements and maintains effective two-way communication systems which reach all employees.
- Develops new programs, which result in an increased level of customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
Analyze and interpret policies establishes by administrators
Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
See differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs.
Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
Plan and organize the work of others.
Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Speak and write clearly.
Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time. EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program. We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied. Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.