Server (Matchbox 14th St)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Server’s role is to provide exemplary service for our guests in accordance with Matchbox quality control and service standards. The Server is a hospitality professional who is warm, genuine, and engaging, as well as efficient and accurate to ensure an extraordinary experience for all our guests. The Server is required to demonstrate the competencies and perform the essential functions set forth in this Profile. This Profile reflects the typical daily functions of this position; it does not prescribe or restrict additional tasks that may be assigned and considered essential to this position.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in high-volume, upscale casual dining or an equivalent service environment preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
- Must be of legal age to prepare, serve, and ring alcoholic beverages (FOH only)
- Certified in (or able to be certified in) responsible alcohol service (where required by state, city, or municipality) (FOH only)
- High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
- Able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends, and some holidays
- Able to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
- Able to communicate effectively in the primary language of the workplace
A Culture of Caring
matchbox is more than just pizza and mini-burgers. We’re a community-driven restaurant group that brings people together. Our food is the draw, but it’s our team members working together that create an experience that brings guests back time and again.
The Secret Sauce
At matchbox, people are everything. From restaurant spaces to warm, attentive service, to clean, attractive environments, and fresh, quality food, we work together to make things happen for our guests and team members.
What We Offer
Competitive salary, structured and comprehensive new-hire training, a framework for career development within a high-growth company, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k benefits and more!
All in the Family
A great company is made of great people. And matchbox is made of talented professionals who take pride in delivering extraordinary experiences for others. If that sounds like you, join the matchbox family!