Assistant General Manager
- $65K - $85K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Not Your Average Joe’s Assistant General Manager (AGM) you will provide Leadership at restaurant level and manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. You will also Develop, direct, and supervise hourly Team Members to ensure consistent execution of Not Your Average Joe’s quality standards, operating systems, procedure, philosophies, and culture.
What you will do:
- Be a positive role model who actively influences the behavior of others to ensure NYAJoe’s values are reflected in daily practice, promoting a healthy work environment and outstanding guest experience.
- Mentor and develop the Hourly Staff to support the organization's talent pipeline and drive growth.
- Achieve business plan and goals through effective financial management.
- Oversee and assist with the inventory, purchasing, receiving, and storage of Company specified products.
- Regularly observe the heart of the house and ensure it is operating efficiently and maintaining food quality standards.
- Uphold restaurant safety, sanitation, and security standards at all times, including handling chemicals safely. Complete accident reports promptly.
- Ensure that all operations, recipe, specifications books, and training materials are current and maintained.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Manager in a similar restaurant concept or successful Manager with Not Your Average Joe’s.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills and strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution and Guest recovery skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve positive financial results.
- The ability to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
- A strong commitment to serving others.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Dining Card for Personal Use (during and outside of working hours!)
- Health Benefits
- LIfe Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s Assistant General Manager is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.