- $30K - $35K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Marketing Manager you will focus on reaching our current running community and new running and fitness communities in our surrounding area. This position works to drive customers into the store, reach sales goals and acquire and retain customers. You will focus on grassroots marketing efforts, social media marketing, email marketing, outreach events and expos, building and maintaining race partnerships, along with the coordination of packet pickups and race support. This position allows you to work closely with Store Management, the Retail Experience Team and the Running Club Team and the community. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. Experience in the speciality running category is required for this position.
With this position you are also responsible for outfitting customers on the sales floor. As an Outfitter, you are a key contributor to our brand’s success. We strive to inspire the runner in everyone by empowering anyone who runs through social experiences and personalized solutions. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or keep going. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, delegating and by providing tools and resources
- Assists with making business decisions, always putting staff and customers first
- Builds and maintains trust from staff, customers and the community by using sound judgement
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline drive
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Action oriented, level-headed, and consistent
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- Has experience in the speciality run category
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!