- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are currently seeking experienced bartenders who are highly skilled in mixing, garnishing & serving drinks. Salvation is an outdoor rooftop venue so staff must be comfortable working outside in various temperatures.
- Highly knowledgeable of craft cocktails, beer & spirits
- Well Prepared to Handle Unusual Situations, such as uncommon drinks or larger-than-usual crowds
- Experience in a high volume/fast paced bar environment
- Can multitask efficiently
- Must work well under pressure
- Customer Service Oriented
- Positive attitude with good communicative skills
- Has a keen memory
- Tips Certified
- Valid ABC Card (For Asbury Park)
- Previous experience with POS systems, MICROS a plus
- Possesses StrongMoney-Handling Skills
- Must be available to work nights & weekends
We are a service focused and design forward collection of hotels deeply immersed in our communities through authentic hospitality, inclusion and education.
- Encourage people to be themselves and create honest, genuine and thoughtful experiences
- We are passionate about our role with in the local community
through education, employment, charity and community partnerships
- We create a warm neighborhood place where everyone is welcome
- We are daring, we are fun and we are committed to making our industry better
Love working outside.
- Help the team set and close the bar to company standards and look book spec every shift
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
- Interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Greet customers, give them menus, and inform them about daily specials
- Take drink orders from customers
- Pour wine and serve draft and bottled beer and other drinks and beverages
- Mix drinks according to proper recipes
- Designed cocktails are made according to Spec and not deviated.
- Check identification of customers, to ensure that they are of legal drinking age
- Clean bars, tables, and work areas constantly thru the day ensuring the lounge is look book
- Operate cash registers, collect payments from customers, and return change
- Manage bar operation and order and maintain liquor and bar supplies daily
- Efficiently and properly performs all service and sequence of service standards.
- Sets up and breaks down the bar area.
- Directs the work of Barbacks.
- Up sells and suggestive sells to guests.
- Provides food service as appropriate.
- Ensures proper payment from departing guests.
- Invites and welcomes guests back upon completion of their visit.
- Prepares bar for next shift.
- Performs accurate cash/credit handling and POS procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- knowledgeable about the company you work for, i.e. locations, cuisine, etc.
- knowledgeable about surroundings, i.e. nearby entertainment, theaters, etc.
- Performs all duties in adherence to all company standards.