- $12.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
Car Wash Coffee is seeking energetic, friendly and highly motivated indivuals with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. We strive for total guest satisfaction by delivering the highest quality coffee and retail products using the freshest ingredients available in a setting that is warm and inviting. Our talented baristas promote coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and other food items. We are looking for hospitality minded individuals who are looking to learn and grow with us!
Barista Job Duties:
- Welcomes customers enthusiastically by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, espresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, retail items, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains the highest standard for cleanliness in the following areas: coffee bar, condiment stations, dining room, and restrooms.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Barista Skills and Qualifications:
Great SMILE! Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Basic Safety, People Skills, Action Oriented, Sence of Urgency, High Personal Standards, Positive Mental Attitude, Teamwork, Organization, Selling to Customer Needs, Attendance, Client Relationships
Previous experience is preferred, but not necessarily required for motivated individuals with a teachable mentality with interest and dedication in learning a new skillset.
Flexible scheduling, competitive wages, and a fun work atmosphere!
Must be available to work morning hours!
Job Type: Part-time