IT Systems Analyst
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Bellagreen and Original ChopShop is looking for an IT Systems Analyst based out of our corporate office in Plano, TX.
The IT Systems Analyst position will work closely with our Vice President of Information Technology to manage the day to day operation and current/future initiatives of both our Bellagreen and Original ChopShop brands. This position will interact daily with our store operations teams at our 18 (and growing!) restaurants in Dallas, Houston, and Phoenix. Very often you will be the first level of support and troubleshooting for various technology questions in the four walls of our restaurants. You will work with our point of sale, back office applications, reporting and other critical store level systems to make sure our team is able to provide a best in class experience for our guests daily. The position will be expected to assist in the IT installation at each of our current and new stores. This will include assisting in the equipment and networking setup along with the equipment configuration. The IT Analyst must have a strong technical background, but also have a great ability to communicate with store team members, office coworkers, and our variety of third-party vendors.
Core Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- First call support and troubleshooting with store and corporate office teams.
- Implementation of new store installs and existing store upgrades.
- Configure, Stage, and Load software applications according to specific procedures and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and maintain store wired and wireless networks and firewalls.
- Position may infrequently travel to markets outside of DFW area and be required to stay 1+ nights.
- Support existing Par Brink POS Systems in all 18+ Bellagreen and Original ChopShop locations.
- Assist in PCI Security related tasks and maintaining PCI compliance and standards.
- Work with the Vice President to test and implement innovative new and improved technologies to enhance the guest experience.
- Ability to support corporate desktop Windows PC’s and associated corporate office devices.
- Work with, configure, and troubleshoot VOIP devices in our office and stores.
- Sense of urgency to meet goals, deadlines, and objectives.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Proven analytical skills to thoughtfully investigate and solve issues.
- Understanding of the restaurant FOH and BOH environments.
- Basic TCP/IP Networking Understanding.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows computers and Microsoft Office Software.
- Basic understanding of point of sale environments.
- Very good oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work and win as a team.
- Respect for store managers and team members and an understanding of stores and home office working as a team.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs, work in constricted areas, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 1-3 years of technical experience in a multi-unit environment.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the hospitality, restaurant, or retail environment.
- Previous interaction and knowledge of configuration of point of sale, back office, kitchen systems.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to work nights and weekends when required.
- Preferred knowledge of Par Brink POS & Compeat Back Office.
About Original ChopShop - Legacy
The first Original ChopShop opened in 2013, to provide a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people eager to serve good-tasting nutritious food and to make our busy guests feel comfortable.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
We’re budding across Arizona and Texas…Come join us at the table!