Front Office Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are seeking a customer driven, goal oriented, motivated Front Office Manager to join our dynamic management team. As a Front Office Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of the front office and guest service departments to maintain a high standard of quality and service through outstanding customer service.
As a Front Office Manager, you are responsible for the management of all Front Office operations including but not limited to the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and develop team member performance by providing supervision, scheduling, counseling, evaluations, communication, recognition, and reward programs.
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, local area events, rates, and policies.
- Respond to guest’s special requests, needs, problems, issues, and concerns to ensure optimal levels of guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Implement company and Brand programs to ensure compliance with DoubleTree by Hilton SOP’s, maximize revenues, and motivate team members to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality is provided to every guest.
- Review, monitor, and resolve guest complaints by conducting a thorough investigation to ensure high levels of guest satisfaction and quality.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for others.
- Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after other alternative solutions have been offered.
- Monitor and maintain the Front Office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
- Complete audit procedures, as needed.
- Must work the front desk as needed.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
- Perform any other job related duties assigned.
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena
Dedicated, satisfied, and engaged team members are the key to our continued success. At the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena, we strive for innovative ways to enhance our comprehensive selection of benefit offerings. Our team members are eligible for our extensive menu of benefit programs.
DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia benefits offerings include:
- Healthcare insurance and prescription drug coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-/long-term disability insurance
- Domestic Partner coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounted hotel rooms for team members and family
When you think of teams, companies, and opportunities there are always some that stand out above others. We at the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia stand out because we believe in our people and our brand culture. Take that next step in the best part of your career journey by connecting with our hiring team. Don’t look back, as your future is a wonderful journey ahead!
Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
If You LOVE what you do, a Front Office Manager position with the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena Hotel is a great opportunity for you.
At A Glance........
Situated in the heart of the San Gabriel Mountains, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia – Pasadena Area hotel is centrally located off the 210 Highway, providing easy access to Burbank, Ontario and Los Angeles International Airports. Dine at nearby Huntington Crossing’s Restaurant Row, shop the quaint stores of Old Town Pasadena, or take a short drive to the Rose Bowl or Santa Anita Park Racetrack.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice this Monrovia, California hotel’s modern design. Select from Euro-styled suites, and king and double rooms featuring modern amenities that include 32-inch HDTVs, complimentary internet access and a mobile work desk. Our Pasadena hotel is only minutes from Old Town Monrovia and Paseo Colorado.
Work out using the latest cardio and weight training equipment in our complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Relax in a cabana near the outdoor fountain-feature pool or heated whirlpool spa. Elements Restaurant provides a contemporary flare to American cuisine. In-room and poolside dining is also available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Boutique hotel near Pasadena, Los Angeles, Ontario, Burbank, Arcadia, Duarte and Irwindale
- Poolside cabanas
- Complimentary shuttle service to businesses and attractions within 7 miles
- Complimentary WiFi access
- 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space accommodating meetings, weddings and special even
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
DoubleTree by Hilton understands that doing the little things well means everything. It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. And yet, the experience is far from cookie-cutter. The hotels are interesting, unique properties in great locations and serve as the antidote to impersonal vacations, meetings and events. Our guests stay with us because they know they’ll enjoy an experience they truly value at a competitive price. At DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena, we provide the simple acts of care and thoughtfulness that make the traveler feel human again. Our hotels mark the end of travels challenges and the beginning of a restful stay. If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena.