- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Taste,Upscale/ Casual Restaurant, Hiring Busser/Runner(Pacific Palisades) Taste is a progressive hospitality group that prides itself in providing exceptional service.
Compensation: $12/ hr. plus tips.
Employment type: Part -time
The busser reports to the manager on duty working closely to create a hospitable experience. The busser is responsible to execute timely and courteous service to guests in his/her own station and assist other tables in the restaurant following strict adherence to Taste policies and procedures. The busser is to follow the exact busser sequence of service procedures as outlined by Taste policy at all times while maintaining the highest standard of service, sanitation and hospitality. The busser is responsible for working in a clean, sanitary manner keeping service stations clean during shift and thoroughly cleaned for the next. Bussers are to be properly dressed in uniform and maintain a clean, professional appearance throughout the shift.
- Set-up/breakdown and continual maintenance of dining room, service stations, storage, dish area and restrooms
- Sanitation of service stations, silverware, booster seats, high-chairs, tables/chairs & floors
- Attend pre-shift meetings and be aware of posted information from previous shifts
- Assist servers with beverage delivery, refills and food delivery when necessary
- Perform table maintenance, cleaning and resetting
- Happily assist other employees in their tasks
- Perform station opening/closing and sidework duties each shift always checking out with the manager on duty
- Communicate any food that has to be re-made or thrown out to expeditor or manager on duty
- Notify the manager of any guest complaint, issues with equipment or breakage that would affect the supply or quality of items for service
- Demonstrate leadership by displaying job expertise, flexibility, positive attitude, initiative, organization, communication skills and enthusiasm
- One year’ related experience preferred
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees and managers
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement the same
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, or oral form
- Physically must be able to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours a day, lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to arrive to work on the westside in a timely manner
- Flexible scheduling -- full and part time (Guaranteed shift hours)
Taste is a popular upscale-casual restaurant in a beach side community.