Inventory Clerk / Shipping and Receiving
- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA and we are seeking qualified candidates as clerk position in a warehouse environment. As a medical imaging distributor, a registered ISO and ESD company we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of continuing providing quality of service, innovation, and technology. We are looking to implement these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual with drive, professionalism, and ability to learn processes quickly this may the position match for you. Teamwork, communication, career driven and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for in this candidate.
- Assist in pulling items, organizing, arranging, inventorying, boxing, and packaging units.
- Knowledgeable in using computers and use of Microsoft office and excel.
- Knowledgeable in internet searches, also having FedEx, and UPS computer system knowledge is a plus.
- Assist in all aspects pulling, shipping and handling of products.
- Meticulously being clean and organized at all times.
- Maintain an accurate inventory.
- Individual must be highly organized and maintain ordered project files and track shipment records.
- An ideal candidate is independent and able to keep track of their projects and requests with fast and accurate delivery.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills are a must.
- Being a critical thinker and being able to communicate with the use of common sense and judgments.
- Experience with FedEx and UPS shipping software is a plus.
-An ideal candidate is a positive individual who is able to collaborate and work alone or in a team environment. This person is able to take direction, has a strong work ethic, and is motivated to help and expedite delivery of products.
This is a full-time career oriented position for the right individual who would like the opportunity to work for an exciting, professional, well established and stable high-tech medical imaging company.
Benefits Include: Medical, dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick time, and Holidays