STAFF RN - SURGICAL
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating, planning, directing and implementing patients care for all ages. The RN develops and guides patient education and evaluates the process using standards of care.
License vocational nurse assists in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluating of patient's needs under the supervision and direction of the RN.
- Reports To:
- RN & LVN: Shift manager, clinical coordinator, unit director, and/or house administrative supervisor.
- RN: PCA's
- RN: PCA's
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current licensure with the State of Texas, Appropriate CPR Certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care are gained through education, training, and/or experience.
- Preferred Qualification
- Specialty Certification. ICU-ACLS & TNCC, Telemetry-ACLS, Surgical-ACLS & TNCC or within 18 months of hire date. Certifications should be obtained within one year of service.