Restaurant General Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Just Salad is hiring a Restaurant General Manager!
Our General Managers are the leaders of the restaurant team.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that your location meets all Just Salad quality and service standards.
Restaurant Team Leader (GM) is responsible for ensuring:
- The stores overall profitability and operational standards
- Employee training, developing and coaching(Tell, Show, Do Review)
- Effective communication
- The staff’s compliance with employee policies/procedures and service standards/procedures
- The quality of customer service and fostering a customer-centric environment
- The cleanliness of the store and keeping it up to code with the DOH
- The consistently clean presentation of the line items and chopping station, because ‘the eye eats before the mouth’
- The morale of the store and maintaining a positive work environment
- Administrative tasks including: scheduling, payroll, inventory, compiling reports and food and beverage ordering
- Understands how to run effective food and labor without sacrificing service or quality
- Leads by example and is a role model of standards and behaviors consistent with JS values and culture
- Additional projects as assigned by your Area Team Leader (DM)
- Acts as an ambassador of the JS brand realizing that they are always representation of the company and its values
- Minimum three years in restaurant management, preferably quick service
- Food Handlers Certification
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail
- Ability to lead and coach/develop employees
- Thrives and problem solves within a high volume environment while maintaining a good attitude
- Computer knowledge including Word and Excel
- Must possess strong experience with P&Ls
Learn more about this amazing opportunity, apply today!
MAKING HEALTHY HAPPEN SINCE 2006 We believe that being healthy is essential to being happy. That’s why it’s our promise to provide quality, healthy food in a fast, responsible, and affordable way. Since 2006, we’ve been focused on serving the healthiest and freshest meals to our guests. With over 30 locations worldwide, we are expanding our brand faster than our toppers top a salad. We go where good people need wallet-friendly healthy food, and the list keeps growing every day.
Join our team!
CHI: We host Open House hiring events every Tues (4-6pm)
at 10 South Riverside.
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.