Media and Marketing Director
- $19.00 - $28.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
USAePay has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual that is passionate about leading an innovative and artistic Marketing Department with encouragement and unique and exciting marketing techniques for technology as our Media and Marketing Director.
We are seeking to hire a talented and energetic individual to design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies of our products and services side to side with our company executives.
As hands-on team manager you are expected to fuel the Marketing team with encouragement when initiating and completing projects, provide team collaboration along with inspirational and resourceful guidance.
Our Media and Marketing Director is also responsible for:
Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Researches and analyzes technological factors to capitalize on market opportunity
- Monitors competitive products and marketing activities
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail such as our websites and newsletters.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Act as spokesperson for USAePay with publishing companies
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities
- Fin-Tech experience is a PLUS J
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills
- Health insurance (100% covered)
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Monthly catering
- Team bonding activities (i.e. bowling, LA Dodgers game outings, Go Karting) #LifeatUSAePay
- Growth Opportunity