- $45K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
"Good people drink good beer"
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef. Seeking candidates with a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, and commitment to guest service!
- Advanced understanding of kitchen operations and health code compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small on an enterprise level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc) and email
- Understanding of COGS, waste management, and scheduling
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.We care about building community and strive to have an upbeat and positive working environment.
- Responsible for inventory. ordering and making schedules.
- Able to lift at least 50 Lbs
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-4 years line cook experience in high volume kitchen
- Valid California Food Handler's Certificate (or able to get within 30 days of hire)
- Experience with vegan cuisine a +
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
Bluebird Brasserie pays homage to the deep-rooted beer culture and culinary tastes of Belgium. Our seven-barrel brewhouse helps fill our 16 taps with Belgian-style house beers. Revel in a carefully curated bottle list, classic cocktails, and absinthe fountains coupled with a fresh, bright vegan-friendly menu. Our goal is to create an authentic experience that anyone and everyone can enjoy. Come by for a brew! We look forward to seeing you.
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company Bluebird Brasserie, as well as several establishments in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon.