Box Office Supervisor
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The Box Office Supervisor will maintain the consistency and supervision of various shifts, and assist the Manager with day-to-day activities. The key responsibilities include training, ensuring outstanding guest service, building events, sales reporting, and reconciling ticket sales. As well as managing all operations for assigned department.
- Addresses guest inquires and concerns.
- Generates daily sales reports and enters sales into POS system.
- Monitors ticket sales trends.
- Maintains and updates all online calendar events.
- Inputs and prepares for all 3rd party reservations.
- Reconciles ticket sales with online deposit reports.
- Send out daily reports to management to redeem.
- Set up pricing/ticket allotments for special events.
- Set up/monitor partner websites to ensure information being conveyed is correct.
- Monitor ticket sales for special events and send updates when asked.
- Manage cashiers/box office daily during operations.
- Address guest complaints/issues/concerns/questions.
- Assist with cashing out cashier staff when applicable.
- Handle cashier refunds/POS issues when needed.
- Establish policies and procedures for department when needed.
- Handle all employee development.
- Responsible for VIP and Executive ticketing at the direction of the Box Office Manager.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year previous office experience.
- Minimum 2 years previous customer service experience.
- Works calmly and efficiently while managing multiple tasks.
- Displays working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presents a professional appearance.
- Promotes teamwork and positivity.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality.
- Must be 21 and over to apply
- Part-Time position