Night Auditor (Part Time)
- $14.75 - $15.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Great opportunity at newly renovated hotel!
Embassy Suites Arcadia is a 190-room hotel with Food and Beverage operations. Our renovations are almost complete! Come experience our new suites and adjacent areas for a refreshed new look!
Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
Of course, as in any other career there are requirements (these are not the only requirements or a detailed job description):
- Availability (open to mornings, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Customer-Service driven.....AGAIN Customer-Service driven (this is VERY important)
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Proven record of excellent attendance
- Proven record of steady job history
- Open to training and development
- Cashier/money-handling experience, if applicable
- Able and willing to stand for long periods of time, if and when needed
Windsor Hospitality/Embassy Suites Arcadia offer many benefits including: Paid Time Off, Paid Time Off Sellback (yes, you can sell your unused vacation back to the company!), Paid Sick Time, Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Supplemental Benefits, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Hilton Team Member Travel Program, LifeMart discounts, and others!**
Purpose for the Position:
To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
1. Performs all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
2. Performs all required audit reports.
3. Verifies the status of all wake-up call requests and ensures they are properly handled.
4. Balances all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Makes deposits of cash.
5. Prepares the front office for the ‘A’ Shift and resets day’s business.
6. Acts as a Guest Services Agent during the night time hours.
7. Acts as the Manager on Duty during night time hours.
8. Attends and actively participates in all front office meetings.
9. Participates in all training and cross training programs.
10. Acts as PBX operator during the audit shift.
11. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
· Interpret technical information presented in mathematical or diagram form in order to work with things like real estate property values, pari-mutuel betting systems, and stock market reports.
· Work math problems quickly and accurately.
· Understand and use computers and related equipment.
· Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
· Make corrections based on review of daily transactions
To do this job, you must have the following amount of total education and/or experience:
High School completion or an equivalent level of education and experience. Experience is defined as at least one year of guest services and accounting experience.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Windsor Hospitality, Inc. from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Windsor Capital Group, Inc. rules and standards.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Hospitality. Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Windsor Hospitality accepts all employment applications online and via paper application. For a paper application in English please visit the hotel at 211 E. Huntington Dr., Arcadia, CA 91006.
We offer many benefits including**:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off Sellback (Yes! You can sell us your unused PTO)
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- 401(k)/Roth IRA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts (Hilton Team Member Travel Program)
- LifeMart Discounts.
For a copy of our California Consumer Privacy Act notice, please click HERE
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
If applicable: Sign-on & Stay Bonus is subject to requirements such as successfully completing six months of employment and effectively performing the duties of the job after required training is completed. Other restrictions apply for this bonus.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.