Customer Service Manager- Benefits first day of employment
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Come work with us as an Manager for our Account Representitve department at a growing company that offer benefits first day of employment with opportunities to advance and learn within the company.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Performance manage the Account Representative Department through data driven scorecards
- Ensure daily workload is distributed amongst the team
- Perform root-cause analysis when issues are identified with labs, collection sites, etc.
- Document and execute ways to improve efficiencies within the Account Representatives Department
- Perform routine audits to ensure team is accomplishing the tasks distributed
- Maintain the work backlog
- Ensure the current and new staff is trained appropriately
- Attend and/or lead client facing discussions and meetings
- Provide support to the team when needed, to ensure health of the accounts are met daily
- User Acceptance Testing for the team
Bachelor’s degree in Business-related area preferred.
3-5 years of related work.
- Ability to identify and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and managerial skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
Perks at FSSolutions:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- Gym Discounts
- Cellphone Discount
- Benefits first day of employment
- Full medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 18 vacation days first year and paid holidays!
- Casual work environment