PALIHOTEL SEATTLE | SERVER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Hart and The Hunter is currently seeking a Part Time AM Server availabel weekends for the Palihotel Seattle location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- A hardworking and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast paced work environment
- An individual who can rise to the daily challenges of providing exceptional customer service
The restaurant Server takes orders and delivers food and beverages to the guests. The Server ensures the quality of the food and the overall guest experience are both excellent.
- Requires a flexible schedule for day and night
- Consistently be able to assess, anticipate and meet guests’ needs and respond quickly without losing focus or projecting a mood that detracts from guests’ dining experience
- Communicate in a professional manner with guests, coworkers and management
- Must be able to adapt to different personalities of guests and coworkers without losing focus
- Must have the ability to comprehensively understand the menu’s food and beverage items and communicate to guests effectively and accurately
- Must recognize problems when they arise and be able to resolve them appropriately by using good judgment, tact and initiative according to company policy and procedure
- Perform general accounting and mathematical skills and be able to correctly operate various mechanical devices such as cash registers, Micros System and hot beverage makers
- Must ensure a clean and organized workspace per side work guidelines issued by management.
- Follow uniform guideline
- Ability to understand and execute management’s instructions, read written company memorandums, and communicates when he or she needs more direction
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic arithmetic
- Current Servsafe Food Handler Certificate Required
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Perform job duties with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Prioritize, organize, and follow up
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest’s service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Needs to have a minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
ABOUT PALIHOTEL SEATTLE
A trusty neighborhood hotel celebrating Seattle’s waterfront…
Address: 107 Pine Street, Seattle, WA, 98101
Location, Location, Location. Palihotel Seattle will be an intimate, fun, comfortable and contemporary boutique hotel located in a historic, century-old building directly across the street from Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market and the Elliot Bay waterfront.
Offering 96 rooms, The Hart and The Hunter restaurant, bar, coffee bar and lobby, we have carefully designed our spaces to enhance the hotel’s vibrant neighborhood and be communal and inclusive for travelers and locals alike.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.