- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Responsible for providing therapy services to patients and their families as a part of the multidisciplinary team with most emphasis on group therapy completing Psychosocial Assessments, facilitating family therapy and individual therapy as ordered, developing, implementing and reviewing treatment plans and case management discharge planning.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Program Director of Behavioral Health Services
- Minimum Education
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- State License as professional Social Worker/Counselor.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to effectively assess, plan and implement therapeutic services in a multidisciplinary setting. Particular skills in therapy and assessment, knowledgeable about needs of geriatric and adult populations; trained in a variety of treatment philosophies to respond to varying patient responses to treatment.
- Preferred Qualification
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits