Clinical Systems Analyst
Diagnostic Imaging Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare located in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Clinical Systems Analyst to work in a busy Diagnostic Imaging hospital setting.
- Under the direction and supervision of the PACS Coordinator, the CSA is responsible for monitoring software functions and researching problems as they are discovered. The CSA works with all sub departments of Hunt Regional Healthcare for Diagnostic Imaging and Cardiology (HRMC, OIG, OIR, Commerce and Quinlan) ancillary departments and physicians to support imaging network functionality.
- The CSA communicates pertinent information to all departments of HRHC regarding downtime, training schedules and updates of new equipment implementation. She/he assists PACS Coordinator in developing and updating Policies and Procedures, ordering supplies and organizing parts inventory.
- Minimum Education
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Extensive computer knowledge