- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
BUSSER POSITION OVERVIEW
The Busser Position's primary responsibilities is for setting up tables prior to guest arrival, making sure set ups are consistent and clean, and assisting servers and management in making sure the guests are being serviced well. Cleaning glassware, refreshing bottles, and garnishes, as well as napkin and straw set ups, maintaining the look of the place.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Sets and resets tables during and after service by following daily checklist.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members.
- Assist server with food & beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains cleanliness of stations with necessary equipment including silverware, linen, condiments and bottled beverages.
- Wipe down booths and chairs, move tables and chairs, and clean floors as necessary.
- Responsible for keeping the back of the restaurant clean and organized.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory and proper condition of equipment and operating supplies.
- Communicates with management, and all other service staff regarding all customer needs, comments or incidents.
- Cleans all spills immediately and notifies other staff members about potential hazards
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects and equipment
- Must be professional and positive and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Must be physically able to walk without assistance on varied surfaces for an extended period of time.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift and work inside assigned bar area in the venue.
Petite Taqueria, curated by hospitality experts John Terzian and Brian Toll, is hiring for their newest endeavor, opening in Fall 2017. Petite Taqueria will be a traditional Tex-Mex restaurant with a unique twist of an Omakase bar.