- $20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
This individual must be experienced and have an enthusiastic attitude to implement highly effective marketing communications processes. Must develop and maintain collateral material, newsletter, website and other member communications. This position is part time requiring flexibility in hours, which includes some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication and typing skills.
- BA/BS Degree in Communications or Marketing
- 2 years of Marketing/Communications experience
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Print Artist, InDesign
- Develop and produce monthly CHIPS newsletter. Post on website.
- Update and maintain website with current photos, event details and tournament results.
- Maintain online calendar and add event details and photos to upcoming events. Oversee online reservation system.
- Create event posters and flyers for various club events and tournaments.
- Promote strong member ties to the Club by ensuring members are made aware of Club events via Chips, E-News, posters and the website.
- Must possess commitment for continuous improvement, as well as attending seminars to keep current on website and email best practices.
- Assist tournament and event chairmen upon request (ie, Caddy Xmas Party, Traditions, etc.)
- Attend club events, write articles and take photos.
- Must take a proactive approach to meeting member’s communications needs by listening to their feedback and following through with requests.
- Work with House & Golf Activities Committees to suggest, discuss and implement ideas surrounding communications and special events.
- Designs and produces annual Club calendar, event invitations, special food and beverage promotional pieces, postcards and other collateral as needed.
- Monitors branding and image of Club: Ensures printed materials use Club logo and have a professional, uniform look.
- Meet with Ladies Auxiliary event chairmen on promotion of various events, as well as designing any flyers, event invitations, roster update, etc.
- Fulfill any other marketing and communications duties as requested.