- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
American Gonzo Restaurants has opened American Beauty, a neighborhood steakhouse on Rose Avenue in Venice. We opened part of our restaurant, The Window, earlier this year to great acclaim, from both press and our neighbors alike. American Beauty is a chef and product-driven restaurant, committed to warm hospitality, a 200-bottle wine list, craft cocktails and cutting edge design.
Our family of restaurants includes The Tasting Kitchen, Superba Food + Bread in Venice, El Segundo, and Pasadena, as well as Pitfire Pizza throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our team as Prep Cooks, who possess a relentlessly positive attitude and care deeply about creating an amazing guest experience.
- 1-2 years of experience as a line cook in fine dining or fast casual restaurant
- The highest standards for cleanliness and organization
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication and time management ability
- A focus on the details, especially food quality, food safety and sanitation, and cleanliness
- An active ServSafe Food Safety Certificate
- A flexible schedule. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
What we Offer:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Benefits including vacation pay, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company dining package
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an EEOE Employer.