Executive Assistant - Providence Place
- $14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Under general supervision of the Administrator, performs a full range of administrative duties including representing Care Center Administration. Assists Care Center Administration in contacts with staff, residents, vendors, contractors and the general public. Ensures a well-organized office, generally aiding in the maintenance of a harmonious work environment in the Care Center Administrative Office.
A thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures in the use and function of Executive Assistant principles. Strong written and oral communication skills. Effective in establishing and maintaining rapport with staff, residents, resident representatives, outside vendors, and clients. The Executive Assistant will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill, and/or disabled persons. Desire and ability to learn additional software used by Glencroft. Must be able to fluently communicate in or to take or give direction or guidance in the English language.
- Regular attendance is considered an essential function of this position and is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- General knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Coordinates daily calendars of senior staff.
- Creates regular reports and updates databases if needed.
- Answers and screens, as requested, all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assists with investigation of DHS reportable events.
- Coordinates meetings, takes minutes and assures follow up is completed for assigned meetings.
- Assists with survey readiness through preparation of required documents and reports required at the time of survey. Assures Licensure Survey Book is up to date.
- Assists with the development of projects that enhance the image of the organization, such as a resource center, special programs and certain printed materials.
- Compiles and types statistical reports.
- Maintains Care Center Fire/Disaster manual, and updates/distribution to all floor manuals.
- Maintains and updates insurance verifications on all vendors (Worker’s Comp. /liability, etc.).
- Assists with developing power point and other presentations for staff meetings and other presentations.
- Sorts mail for the Administrative Staff.
- Maintains the Care Center Policies and Procedures manuals.
- Maintains pharmacy book, and distributes/collects recommendations.
- Other assigned responsibilities.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT
- Verbal/written communications, computer/hardware/software/peripherals
- Verbal/written communications, problem solving skills
- Verbal/written communications, liaison between customers, customer’s family, staff, residents.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to speak clearly, directly or by telephone with other individuals.
- Good physical and mental condition, at times may be required to walk long distances, reach, bend, stoop or crouch and ability to lift, move, and transport a minimum of 25 pounds.
To function effectively in this position, the incumbent requires a high school diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree in business, health management or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, training or education is preferred. Must be able to input a minimum of 50 words-per-minute on a computer. Experience in a general, administrative office atmosphere (preferably an older adult community or healthcare setting, including relieving officials of clerical work and administrative and business detail). The incumbent must possess excellent human relations and communication skills to provide effective working relationships, specifically to older adults. Must have the ability to simultaneously address multiple projects, demands and issues and make correct decisions in a busy operation environment, while at all times maintaining confidentiality.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.