Housekeeping Dispatcher/Office Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Who are we?
The Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort is a 250 room hotel located in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach. As our employee, you will enjoy great benefits, including:
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Plans)
- Free Parking
- Shift Meals
- Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Incentives
- Employee Motivation Programs
- Employee Hotel Discounts (Wyndham Worldwide) and travel discounts
The Position: We’re looking for Housekeeping Dispatchers with a positive attitude that communicate effectively, work well under pressure, and work efficiently with limited supervision. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the housekeeping department
- Acts as direct liaison between resort guests and housekeeping staff
- Respond to all incoming guests and front desk requests for housekeeping or maintenance services
- Run daily clean/dirty unit reports
- Record, delegate and monitor housekeeping productivity for timely completion
- Report status of assignments and communicate readiness of units to Front Desk and management
- Perform basic clerical assignments; Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Make appropriate service recovery recommendations.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Housekeeping Department Operating Procedures, and Standard Operating Procedures.