- $16.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
What We Offer:
- $16 - 18 /hr
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Matching Contribution
- Full-Time Employment
- A structured (but open) program to allow you to succeed in the position
- An awesome company that focuses on the employees
- Huge opportunity for growth
Start Date: 1st or 2nd week of January 2020
Who We Are: We are many things, and we operate a versatile kitchen that will quickly expand. We don’t have a service area, meaning: no FOH, no tables/chairs. We are a fun and innovative group cooking delicious food that will be delivered to the customer.
What We Look For: A professional Sous Chef, a leader. Someone ready to take a leadership role where they have the opportunity to grow their career, and who will help build and develop an amazing, successful team. The right candidate will be the Chef/Owner’s right hand and employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our operation and customer service. This position has a huge opportunity for growth within the company.
(not limited to and subject to change)
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Planning and directing food preparation
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional environment
- 2+ years of experience as a Sous Chef
- Strong work ethic, reliable, responsible and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- ServSafe / Food Handlers Certificate
- Able to Manage a Schedule and keep it within a budget.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
We are many things, and we operate a versatile kitchen that will quickly expand. We don’t have a service area, meaning: no FOH, no tables/chairs. We are a fun and innovative group cooking delicious food that will be delivered to the customer.