Hotel Room Attendant
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver operational excellence.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from guest room to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Attends monthly department meetings.
- Completes projects as determined by Executive Housekeeper.
- Embody Salt Hotels core values and deliver the Salt Hotels experience for guests.
- Work in a consultative manner with all staff.
- Assist in identifying and recruiting new talent, developing a strong team.
- Ensure a safe, positive and happy work environment aligned with Salt Hotels codes of conduct and core values.
- Ensure that the business is perceived as a respected, and an important member of the community.
- Protect the reputation of the company in a manner that ensures all guests and fellow employees have a positive experience.
- Always acts in a manner that is in keeping with all local, state & governmental codes and laws.